chef and operational management consultancy service


Are you one half of a couple that posess a PERSONAL LICENSE?

Does one (or both of you) have Chef experience?

Would you like to run a pub with no overheads, where you can live in AND take a profit share from the business?

If the answer is YES then get in touch ASAP and you could be installed within weeks. 

Full support and training given.

Open to UK resident and passport holders only.

Personal license training courses example info HERE

The Talbot INN - Chaddersley Corbett, Kidderminster DY10 4SA

Kitchen, Bar and Restaurant positions now available.

National Minimum wage applies with additional performance related bonus scheme in place.

Call 01562 777 185 for details.